The Skyline of Dallas



Just moved to Dallas from Chicago this year and feeling the warmth of the Texans.  The people are friendly and very helpful.  Dallas is a diversified place just like Chicago.  I met people from California, San Francisco, Korea, Taiwan, and that's what makes this town fun to be.  Last weekend, I got a bunch of us for Happy Hour at the Soda Bar of NYLO hotel. My picture is not doing any justice here but the evening was lovely and the Dallas skyline is gorgeous.  Many people likes to hang out at the roof top and enjoy the cool breeze of the evening.  I even took some pictures for couples and girl groups just to be helpful!  Later that evening we saw fireworks happening and I had no idea for what.  Someone told me that we were watching the fireworks from the games nearby.
We are definitely going to chill out around the neighborhood before the weather gets too hot to handle!  I still recommend wearing lace paired with cotton or linen pants.  Also throw on a light weight dress with unique accessories and woven handbags.  Light is the key.






Check out the anthropologie stores in your area for some cool indie style and the awesome hat!

Just in time for the hot summer!






Comments

Popular Posts